Armour-Tec Plumbing and Heating Ltd

Gas Safe Register - 596397

Companies House - 10780744

  • w-facebook

07376 886 295

07735 519 884

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Safety Certificates, Or CP12s as they used to be known, are compulsory for Landlords properties, and highly recommended for Private Home Owners, on all Gas appliances in the house, Boilers, Cookers and Hobs, Fires, etc. 


Protect yourself from the dangers by following these simple steps:

• Trust the Triangle - only use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix or service your appliances

• Get your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year

• All Gas Safe registered engineers carry a Gas Safe Register ID card. Before any gas work is carried out always check the card and make sure the engineer is qualified for the work you need doing

• Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm • Know the six main signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning – headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, collapse and loss of consciousness.

• Check for warning signs such as lazy yellow flames or black marks and stains around the appliance. This could be an indication that your appliance is not working correctly and you should get it checked.

• If you suspect anyone is carrying out gas work illegally, report them to Gas Safe Register.